- Differential and dual-absolute
- High resolution (0.0001%)
- Very low drift and noise
- One click calibration, no external software required
The Oxzilla II differential oxygen analyzer offers the highest resolution (1ppm), lowest noise (<8ppm pk-pk), and lowest drift (<0.02%/24hr) available in any oxygen analyzer. The Oxzilla II is suitable for the most demanding oxygen measurements applications such as Drosophila (fruit fly) metabolic measurement and atmospheric monitoring.
- High Resolution Flow through design
- Measures Relative Humidity, Dew Point, Water Vapor Density or Water Vapor Pressure
- Easy to Use and Easy Data Acquisition
- Resistant to Contamination
The RH-300 water vapor analyzer is a high resolution (0.001% relative humidity), wide range (0-100% RH non-condensing) flow-through analyzer that can display and output in units of relative humidity, dew point, water vapor pressure, and water vapor density. The RH-300 is ideal for determining water loss rates and measuring water vapor partial pressure for gas sample dilution corrections.